Question: How can I work in Dubai or Abu Dhabi? Which exam should I write? Where should I apply?

View Answer: All TCAM practitioners have to attend Exam conducted by MOH as the primary step. Once they get their exam cleared then they have to apply for DHA eligibility letter or the HAAD eligibility letter. There is no DHA exam or HAAD exam for alternative medicine. Only MOH exams till date(2018). There are DHA exam for Pharmacy courses and nursing courses, but not for Ayurveda or Homeo or Unani. After clearing MOH Exam you can attach to the specific Emirate Health Ministry like DHA or HAAD or so.

Leave a comment / question

Please make sure you check the security CAPTCHA box.