How to start practicing Therapeutic Massage under DHA (DUBAI HEALTH AUTHORITY)

  • by Admin
  • Therapeutic Massage, MOH, UAE, success

A candidate who has received Evaluation Certificate i.e. (PASSING) can work anywhere within U.A.E, after obtaining a LICENSE from regional Health Authorities such as HAAD-Health Authority Abu Dhabi for Abu Dhabi, DHA-Dubai Health Authority for Dubai region, BUT if you want to establish a practice in Northern Emirates like Sharjah, Ajman, Ummul Quwain, Ras al Khaimah, Fujairah then regional Ministry of Health Offices will be responsible bodies to issue you the license to practice in those particular areas.

In order to attach your TCAM License to DHA you have to got to the link below and register.

DHA Registration »

If you have any trouble with registration please send mail to Wait for the registration to be approved by the authroity. Once the registration is successful proceed to upload your certificate just the same way you did for the MOH process.

You must also get the PSV (Primary Sourse Verification) from the Dataflow team, and upload it together with MOH Evaluation certificate form the MOH Autority.

For more information please comment below.

Leave a comment / question

Please make sure you check the security CAPTCHA box.